At this current time, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, we are unable to physically meet for worship and activities. Therefore, worship has moved on-line. All activities listed on this Website are suspended until further notice.
The latest edition of our podcast 'Worship at Home', can be found by clicking on the following link: www.anchor.fm/eastwoodparishchurch and a link to the podcast can also be found on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eastwoodparishchurch New podcasts will be published on Thursdays.
Sunday worship will appear on our YouTube channel (type 'Eastwood Parish Church of Scotland' into YouTube's search bar).The most recent service can be found in the video blog below.
Written Scripts of all of our worship can be found on the 'Sermon Catchup' Page by clicking the box above and then the pdf image for the worship you would like to read.
Greetings from Eastwood Parish Church of Scotland, located at the foot of Mansewood Road, where it meets Thornliebank Road, in the south-side of Glasgow. Our church building is just a short way up the hill behind the halls. We worship every Sunday at 11.15am.
We are a committed, hardworking, friendly and lively church family where everyone is valued and made welcome. We strive to be a major part of the immediate community life around the parish of Eastwood and aim to serve both young and old. Everyone is welcome at our clubs and activities. Please feel free to join us, you do not need to be a church member, just come along any time or contact us if you require more information. We can offer a worship space where everyone can feel valued and welcome.
We would be delighted to welcome you and yours to any of our services and activities at Eastwood.
Watch our new video blog below
The latest episode from our series on the opening chapters of the Book of Acts.
You can watch our other videos HERE
Eastwood Parish News
Is a new initiative that encourages all of us to stop at 3pm every Thursday to spend 10 minutes with God in Prayer.
This week could you please pray for:
- for all those affected by the coronavirus;
- for those who already feel isolated and will now feel lonelier than ever;
- for the homeless who have nowhere to go;
- for those who mourn;
- for our NHS staff as they lead the fightback against this coronavirus;
- for all keyworkers: Care Home Staff, Retailers, Pharmacy staff and Delivery Drivers;
- for our leaders in Holyrood and Westminster;
- for those who were looking forward to planned events, say, a wedding, a baptism, or a longed for holiday.
- for our church family that we will remain connected with one another and with God during this time apart.
If you are missing worship, why not tune in to BBC One Scotland on Sundays at 11.15am for Reflections At The Quay or catch up on BBC I-Player.